Chemical Cargo Operations, Transportation and Claims
This course has been developed to give an insight into Chemical Cargo — Operations, Transportation and Claims. The course aims to give an introduction to specific operations that are performed on board different types of chemical tanker.
The course will explore the areas of: Various Aspects of Chemical Tanker Market, Different types of chemical tankers, all aspects with safety during operations, On board Procedures Documentations, Managing Tanker Terminal Interface, Gauging, Temperature, Sampling Procedures, Tank Cleaning Practices, Loading and Discharging Operations, On sea passage looking after various grades, Ship board calculations.
Looking at Liquid Cargo Insurance and Claims resulting from shortage of cargo and the implications resulting from Off Specification deemed from samples analysis, cargo carriage temperature and failed tank inspections.
- Chemical Tanker Market
- Ship Architecture and Layout
- On-board Procedure and Documentation
- Managing Tanker and Terminal Interface
- Gauging and Temperature Measurement on board ship
- Sampling Procedures
- Shore Installation Measurement
- Tank Cleaning Practices on board Chemical Tankers
- Ship-Before Loading Preparations, Loading and Discharging Operation
- Calculation of Ship Loaded Figures
- Sea Passage looking after the cargo
- Liquid Chemical Insurance Claims
Merlin House, 4 Meteor Way,
Lee on Solent.
P: (023) 93 877683