Electrical Fault Finding for Chief Engineers
Personal Equipment Testing Course
This is a 40 hour course and will be delivered over a 5 day period. The course is designed to equip you with the necessary practical skills and knowledge to carry out Electrical Fault Finding.
The course comprises of classroom-based theory and some practical hands-on learning.
Delegates will receive a certificate of course completion.
What will you learn?
- Electricity at work regulations including the relationship between contractors and ship's crew
- Your Company Electrical & Machinery Isolation Procedures
- Safety isolations and protection against electric shock
- Use and application of test equipment
- Electrical Skills incorporating, safe working practices, electrical test equipment, crimping soldering and get you home repairs
- How to read Electrical Drawings (different types & legends) correctly
- How to use these drawings to track a fault
- Basic fault finding & fault diagnosis
Please call 02393 877683 or email: email@example.com for further detailsFareham Innovation Centre,
Merlin House, 4 Meteor Way,
Lee on Solent.
P: (023) 93 877683