Fire Safety Awareness & Fire Warden
FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS
It is a legal requirement for every employee of every business within the UK to complete Fire Safety Awareness training.
It is a legal requirement for every employer to ensure that all employees have received Fire Safety Awareness training. In some cases, an Insurer of a business may not pay out unless it can be proved that this training has taken place.
- Who is Responsible for Fire Safety?
- What is Fire?
- Discovering a Fire
- Responding to a Fire Alarm
- Minimising Injury
- Prevention and Best Practice
This Fire Wardens Training Course is suitable for anyone who has the desire and responsibility to step up to the mark i.e. those personnel who have been given fire marshalling responsibilities in your organisation
For fire wardens to learn what to do and how to manage people to safety in an emergency or fire situation
- Fire Legislation
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly
Merlin House, 4 Meteor Way,
Lee on Solent.
P: (023) 93 877683