Risk Assessment Course Outline
This Risk Assessment course has been designed to help businesses comply with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 by providing sufficient information to be able to carry out a suitable risk assessment in the workplace. Risk assessments are an important step in protecting employees from harm and will ensure that organisations comply with the law by reducing risks to as far as is reasonably practicable.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS RISK ASSESSMENT COURSE?
This course is suitable for all workers involved in developing a risk assessment and/or enforcing procedures in the workplace. This applies to all employers, managers and supervisors, regardless of the industry or environment that they work in.
Accredited by CIEH
- Meet legal duties to carry out ‘suitable and sufficient‘ risk assessments
- This one-day risk assessment training course puts the emphasis on practical exercises
- Delegates in any sector can undertake training; risk assessments are not industry specific
- Our course is suitable for anyone with responsibility for undertaking risk assessments, particularly line managers, supervisors and safety representatives
- This risk assessment training will help your business to comply with the law
- Delegates will receive a thorough grounding in risk assessments
- This risk assessment training may also be undertaken on your premises, tailored to your business and using your own templates
- There is no formal assessment; delegates successfully completing the course will receive a certificate of Assessment Training.
Merlin House, 4 Meteor Way,
Lee on Solent.
P: (023) 93 877683