Have you ever felt powerless in the face of anger?
Distressing, inappropriate and often violent expressions of frustration, anger and rage are on the increase in all areas of public and private life causing ill-health, stress, misery and sometimes even injury and death.
The best way to help yourself and others is to understand the causes, triggers and behaviour patterns of anger, and to learn effective techniques for diffusing and coping with aggressive situations. This training day gives you those valuable techniques.
Who should attend this course?
- Individuals who have to deal with the consequences of anger or rage.
- Those who counsel or treat angry people.
- Anyone who knows someone suffering from anger issues.
- Those who wish to deepen their understanding of anger for personal reasons.
What will you learn?
- Enhanced personal safety in potentially dangerous situations
- A new ‘toolbox’ of effective strategies for calming down and dealing with angry people
- Greater understanding about the relationship between anger and emotional and physical health
- Insight into what triggers your own anger — and how to control it
- Better communication and conflict resolution skills
- Information about the effects of anger on our minds and bodies
- Ways to diffuse potentially violent situations
- The difference between healthy and destructive anger
- A better understanding of why anger and aggression are on the increase
- Ways to inoculate yourself against stress build-up
Merlin House, 4 Meteor Way,
Lee on Solent.
P: (023) 93 877683