Who should attend this course?
This Stress Management course is suitable for people of all levels and backgrounds, both professional and non-professional. Employers will benefit from this course as it raises awareness of compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and provides practical ways in which the workplace can be adapted to reduce levels of occupational stress.
This course is also suitable for individual learners who wish to learn more about how they can cope with and manage their stress on a personal basis. The course provides practical advice and strategies to actively reduce personal stress levels.
What will you learn?
- Identify the symptoms of stress.
- Explain what is meant by stress and work-related stress.
- Explain the typical causes of stress in the workplace and at home.
- Undergo a stress risk assessment.
- Understand the importance of controlling stress and know how to cope with stress when it arises.
- Identify what changes can be made in the workplace and at home in order to deal with the causes and effects of stress.
- Understand more about the talking therapies that can help overcome stress.
Merlin House, 4 Meteor Way,
Lee on Solent.
P: (023) 93 877683