Marine Services: Why Choose Bachmann Group?
There are myriad companies that offer to provide marine services such as payroll management, offshore employment, yacht registration, port services and personnel recruitment: with such an array of companies vying for your business, what makes Bachmann Group special? Read on and find out...
- Bachmann Group boasts over four decades of experience in the field. During this time, we have built up an unmatched reputation for quality and professionalism among our diverse and ever-growing client portfolio
- We ably assist our clients to effectively streamline their precious HR resources, resulting in dramatically improved efficiency and remarkable cost-savings
- Our business is headquartered in Guernsey. This Channel Island location, though in the very heart of Europe, means that we are not subject to EU mandates and that we are independent from the UK
- Our skilled team is able to seamlessly combine payroll management and personnel employment services, resulting in a unique and ultra-effective way of conducting business
- Bachmann Group boasts accredited BACS approval, which ensures the very optimum levels of customer service and confidentiality for our clients
- An ongoing commitment to quality allows us to maintain full ISO 9001 certification
- We work hard to ensure that our pricing structures are among the most competitive on the market, helping our clients to grow their businesses bigger and faster
- Bachmann Group deliver the most up to date technological solutions and state of the art methodologies
- We recognise that each and every one of our clients is absolutely unique and thus has different individual requirements. Our services are exactly tailored to meet these needs
- Our team is composed of cherry-picker, highly-qualified and extremely dedicated professionals from across different sectors. This means we are able to provide authoritative, specialist advice
- To make sure that we are always meeting and indeed exceeding our clients' expectations, we regularly invite feedback through client satisfaction services. All feedback is immediately acted upon