Crew Training: Be the Best
Our delegates are still buzzing from their recent visit to the Monaco Yacht Show and we have put together a video of the best photos from the event for you to enjoy.
The annual show was a big success for Bachmann Group, giving us the perfect opportunity to showcase our comprehensive collection of marine services.
Many of the yachts on display were 'Superyachts'. These are huge, complex vessels and have correspondingly huge and complex logistics involved in their maintenance and operation. The crew of such vessels has to be trained at the most professional level and, with Bachmann Training, that's exactly what they get.
Here's why you should choose Bachmann Group to deliver on your training needs:
- At our premises, we offer a full suite of training rooms designed to give trainees the space, tools and equipment they need to successfully complete a course
- We can also provide training courses at your own premises or on your vessel, whether they are in the UK or abroad. You get the full benefit of our instructors' knowledge and experience but you don't incur any travelling costs or other expenses
- Our focus with regard to training is on flexibility. You can book a day, date and time that fits in with the requirements of your business, even if you prefer evenings or weekends
- All of our courses can be tailored to exactly meet the unique needs of your business, vessel and employees
- We offer the most competitive pricing structure and can provide even more reductions for group bookings
- Training courses cover all aspects of yacht management, from electrical safety and catering to passenger care, firefighting and first aid
Please enjoy watching the video of our photographs from this year's Monaco Yacht Show. For more information on courses and availability, get in touch with our Business Development Manager Keith Austin by calling 02393 877684 or sending an email to email@example.com.