Save £60pp on our Brand New Training Course!
The Conscious Competence Learning Model (CCLM) is a widely-acclaimed method of learning and can be applied to almost any field of knowledge and teaching. Bachmann Training now offer a new training course relating to CCLM, which will begin next month. We are now taking bookings for this course, which is entitled 'Instructor's Continuous Development'.
Instructor's Continuous Development from Bachmann Training is an intensive one-day course, which is designed to provide instructors with enhanced understanding, knowledge and experience of CCLM. Candidates will learn about the strengths and weaknesses of CCLM and will have plenty of opportunity to ask questions, debate and network with other interested professionals.
The new course covers all aspects of CCLM and particularly focuses on:
- Introducing CCLM and presenting information on learning theory
- Studying the five stages of competence described in CCLM, which are: unconscious incompetence, conscious incompetence, conscious competence, unconscious competence and reflective competence
- The various methodologies of designing successful training packages
- How the surrounding environment affects learning positively or negatively
- Self-awareness of instructors and exercises in competency
The new CCLM course from Bachmann Training is priced at a competitive £185pp +vat but we are offering a special price of just £125pp +vat for all bookings made between 10th July and 10th August. Call us now to book YOUR place!