Solution to French Social Security RequirementsFollowing the introduction of new legislation in 2017, for Mariners living and working in France, requiring them and their employers to pay Social Security into the French ENIM system, together with our partners WYCC, we now have an alternative cost effective solution with complies fully with French law.
Currently seafarers working in France have a number of alternatives.
- Affiliated to social security system from another EU or country with bilateral convention with France
- Affiliated to ENIM
However, Seafarers affiliated to an EU Social Security such as ENIM, Malta, Madeira, etc, need to check if the benefits cover the Shipowner's liability or seafarer's needs.
Now we are able to offer a private scheme which is at least equivalent to that afforded by Article L.111-1 of the French Social Security Code.
- medical care: professional and private
- Employment injury benefits: any loss of income
- invalidity benefits: temporary or permanent total and partial disability after any causes
- sickness benefits: temporary or permanent total and partial disability after any causes
- survivor benefits: after any causes (accident, illness or natural death)
- family benefits "allocations familiales": birth allowance per child per insured woman, death based on the number of the dependent (children)
- maternity: medical expenses + maternity leave minimum 16 weeks (6 before and 10 after childbirth)
- old age benefits.
For more details and to apply, email Nick Saul or contact +441481 731059
Posted in Yachts News and tagged ENIM, social security, yacht crew on